Options [UPDATED]

Dear HBA members and applicants!

 

With Jure we are monitoring the situation closely and working with organizers to come up with options in case the wind turns out to be too strong to sail the whole course around the island Funen. In any case, these years HBA  entry exam seems to be a throwing in a whole another set of challenges.

 

[UPDATE] Organisers are aware of the situation and have a short course option in mind for Saturday. No start on Friday if forecast stays strong.