Let’s go to Jabuka
We gathered the first information you need for registration and arrival to Jabuka. The plan stays the same as last year.
We will establish our HQ in restaurant Luna and moor our boats just across it on the island. In the case of strong winds from south quadrants, we will provide berths in the marina Tribunj at a discounted rate of 150 HRK per night.
You should register your team via an online form that organiser has provided.
- Fill out the online form available on this link – if you do not have a complete crew list, you can send the new form later via e-mail, In the first field “Application for Open / ORC” put in Seascape27.
- Save the generated application form in PDF format to your computer or mobile
- The application form send to email@example.com
Organisers did us a favour and the entry fee can be paid on the spot. We will collect the entry fee (1000 HRK per boat) and the Monotype Group fee (5000 HRK divided with the number of boats) and 150 HRK for the GPS tracker.
If you wish the extra Class Participation (ORC) is charged an additional 200.00 HRK per boat.
No deposit for the start numbers is needed.
HJS form – Notification of appearance on one calendar regatta of the CSF without vignette will be available in Luna.
Craning and trailer parking
Crane is available at marina Tribunj for a price 2227 HRK for both operations. We are still counting a discount.
Trailer and car parking is available within the marina for free. You will be instructed by the staff.
Accommodation and program
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us know your arrival time and for how many persons do you need the accommodation. We can reserve an apartment for you next to Luna for 20€ per person per night.
WEDNESDAY I 07. 11.
Launching the boats
THURSDAY I 08. 11.
Launching the boats
Security check by the organizers
10:00 – 16:00 Warmup on the Water
17:00 Seascape welcome drink, registrations, Seascape route and weather brief @Luna
19:00 “Crew party” on m/b “Ina” in Vodice
FRIDAY I 09. 11.
9:00 Weather brief @Luna
19:00 Meeting of helmsmen and Meeting on security measures on m/b “Ina” at the Waterfront of Vodice
20:00 – 24:00 Start of Jabuka
SATURDAY I 10. 11.
SUNDAY I 11. 11.
10:00 Time limit for finishing the competition
12:00 Official prize giving in Vodice – Hotel Olympia
Course A: Vodice – Island of Komorica – Island of Jabuka – Island of Blitvenica – Vodice
Course B: Vodice – Island of Komorica – Island of Jabuka – Island of Mulo – Vodice
Each checkpoint can also be an auxiliary finish.
The Organizing Authority reserves the right to change the course as it will be posted on the official Notice board of race.
Mandatory safety equipment
Regatta „Jabuka 2018“ is Race category 3, according to special safety regulations ISAF (ISAF Offshore Special Regulations for Race. Races Category 3).
List of equipment that must be on the boat before official registration:
- Storm mainsail (if the boat does not have a sufficient number of the reefs, min. 2, or roll mainsail) and storm jib if the boat does not have roll jib
- Stable VHF device
- VHF mobile device (Motorola) or spare VHF stern antenna cable, ready for immediate use (will be controlled)
- Manual bilge pump
- Pyrotechnic signals shall be provided conforming to SOLAS Code, Chapter II, Visual Signals and not older than the stamped expiry date or if no expiry date stamped, not older than 4 years.
- Lifejackets for all crew members
- “Lifelines” i.e. safety belts (must be taut to the deck) and safety harness for all crew members
- Spare wheel steering or auxiliary steering gear
- Rigging cutter (tool for quickly cutting cables)
- Lifebuoy with a self-igniting light with floating rope
- Two solid buckets
- Spare navigation lights (with batteries)
- Two waterproof hand-held flashlights with extra batteries
- Fog horn
- Anchors (main and spare) together with a suitable combination of chain and rope, all ready for immediate use
- Taps for Kingston (intake valves)
- First-aid kit
- Navigation charts
- Radar reflector
- Inboard propulsion engine
- Fuel for engine (min. for 100 nautical miles)
- Water (drinking) for all crew members for 2 days
- Navigation lights
- Sufficient number of fire extinguishers
Note: If you control sailboat RO finds some irregularities that may affect the safety of navigation, it reserves the right to exclude boat from the race.
Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions
Sailing Instructions will be posted on the official site on a later date.