Preliminary Seascape27 class rules for Jabuka
- Hull, deck, rudders, keel, mast, boom, bowsprit and structure must be as originally supplied by Seascape
- Number of sails that the boat can carry on board is limited to 7
- One of the sails must be a storm jib as defined by OSR.
- Masthead code 0 (as per definition: flying masthead sail is a Code0 in case that the half width is less than 75 % or more of the foot length) is forbidden.
- If mainsail doesn’t have a 3rd reef you have to carry a trysail. Trysail is not counted in the 7 sails quota.
- Sail material and size is not limited.
- There is no handicap – first one home is the winner.
- Outside assistance is prohibited as per ISAF rule 41.
- Boats shall carry safety equipment as defined by NOR.